The Loop

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Ahh to be home

What a glorious day. Started with sunday morning football game, followed by a Jonah's first Tiger game. After that it was stright to the pool, another first for Jonah. Then came the goodbye BBQ for Batch (hey I guess I do call her Batch) As Sarra mentioned we had awesome ribs then came the baseball game. we played on the front lawn at Mom's that bat was small plastic one, and teh ball was a squishy little ball.

Nat, Batch and me formed one team, and and Arye Daniel and Ephrahim played against us. Jonah played third base, he was the base, until he crawled away. it was a close game throughout. It was a great game, There was definitly soem shady play by the Arye's with Daniel and Ephrahim stealing random bases. I do have to admit that Ephrahim struck me out during his one inning of work, but I also have to say that Arye called a strike because he claims " I thought about swinging" Natalie had a few clutch basehits as did Shevy. BUt it was Daniels big bat that won it for his team. With the game tied at 6, Daniel came to the plate with Arye at second base and smacked a Home run to win the game

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home