The Loop

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Israel Side...

So, Mom & Dad are headed over here after a quick NY stop for YY's wedding...congrats!...
Their apartment is perfect location, if I may say so myself ;) {I found it...}
It's right in the the rova, a hop skip and a jump from Dad's favorite spot...the Kotel.
I'm looking for a daf yomi group in the old city he can join...thank you Janglo... {Janglo is a yahoo! group for the English speakers in Jerusalem}
S&G&Kids are coming down wed. for the J's kid's bar mitzvah {as in Rabbi J...}, and Shabbat and then Go is staying for as long as she can last {they think the week...put me into the betting pool for 3 days...}
I'm not sure what d&S's plans are {although they ate by me for Shabbat lunch, it was really cute and Shany made an awesome squash kugel}
but, while I'm in between having to work so much... I get to chill with my favorite parents every day! Aren't they lucky :)
Catch all ya'll later...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home