The Loop

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Jonah is sleeping, Nat is watching TV, all that is left for me is the computer. Life is good Nat started packing up some stuff, getting ready for the move home!! Tomorrow Brian and I are going to place our first ads in the busses. Basically we have to put up 200 stickers, one on each bus.

Looking ahead, the next month is going to be really busy and crazy for me. I have 8 meetings in Detroit and one in Harrisburg. But it is a good busy, I really like my job, although things will be really different at home. Part of my enjoyment is I like going to the office and hanging out with Brian Gershon and Eli, for now, my office will be in my basement.

I think the responsibility I know have workwise is starting to set in, I am basically supposed to run a potentially huge division of our company. I'll have to hire people (hopefully) soon, and make sure that they are doing their job.

Thankfully I'm pretty confident in my ability to run the Michigan office. I know what is expected of me, and I know how to get the job done. Most importantly I believe in what I'm doing, I don't think it is a terrible thing or that I'm exploiting kids, and apparently I have to believe that, cuz I'll probably hear it from some people. Then I get to tell them why they are wrong.

the

5 Comments:

  • I'm so happy for you!

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:56 AM  

  • That's awesome.
    I'm happy for you Veev..you get your family back!

    What's with "the"?

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:24 PM  

  • Or as my students say, "What the?"

    By Blogger Veev, at 8:07 PM  

  • I DONT KNOW WHAT THE "THE" IS FOR. DIDN'T NOTICE IT TILL YOU POINTED IT OUT

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 11:59 PM  

  • SHU - stop posting under my name!! I get confused because I don't remember writing those things. Then I realize, I didn't!!!

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home