The Loop

Monday, July 18, 2005

Dedicated To Sarra

This post is dedicated to Sister Sarra, who because of her group I was stuck in traffic for a long time. As I got near Jeru from school, traffic stopped. As we slowly inched our way forward, passing groups of orange people, who do I see standing on the side of the road with a group of people, surrounded by cops?? Thats right, Sarra! Decked out in an orange shirt and blue bandana. When I left her, she was getting in a car to exit the city. We'll have to wait and see where she gets...

5 Comments:

  • did the car have flashing lights on top of it?

    By Blogger docyaak, at 3:07 PM  

  • I'm so glad mom and dad are going there to teach her a thing or two!

    By Blogger Veev, at 4:07 PM  

  • i bet mom goes with sarra to jail

    By Blogger Air Time, at 5:24 PM  

  • Sarra did make it there, with alot of excitment, she says it is very cool and sheis sorry she has to leave early.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:16 AM  

  • I did not get arrested.
    If you have an hour, you can read my post about it on twoares

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home