The Loop

Monday, July 18, 2005

hi from devorah

Hi its been a long time since i have written but i keep hearing about people (non zacks) who read the blog that i have decided to read it and even write
Our house is as female as ever - yesterday yael got mad at me and told me that she wont be my friend when she grows up. it might have bothered her that i was not fazed cuz then she told me that i am not gonna get shalach manos from her either. the only comfort in that was that yaakov wont get any either
Shira has joined the fun and had a big crying session this evening. i could not figure out what was making her so sad for a really long time until she finally told me that chanalana (CE) wont play with her..... i hope she gets over it soon i told her it might help if she didnt pinch CE or pull her hair every time CE pulled hers
CE is also quite the woman, she kept on smiling at this man in borders and he finally came up to her and she freaked out....he then tried to get shira to shake his hand and to pat CE on the head and so i had to get involved - i was first polite and explaininng that my kids are shy but when he kept on trying to talk to the 3 girls and get them to shake his hand my mind went from what a sweet old man who thinks my kids are cute -to- man what is with the pervert why is he in the kids section of a bookstore without kids not looking at the books just looking at my cute little girls - i wanted to yell and tell the sicko to leave but in the back of my mind i realized my kids are just that cute and can cause a person to seem gross - so we left
I am tutoring this summer. One of the kids has vision problems and i am trying to teach her geometry - it is harder than it sounds.
gotta go to bed (cuz if i dont get enough sleep those cute little girls seem..... not as cute)
gnite love devorah

2 Comments:

  • Wow! A perv! In Borders!

    By Blogger Veev, at 1:53 PM  

  • you shouldve kicked him and made a big scene and gotten on the news and then become famous and then well, then would you give me your autograph?

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home