The Loop

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hectic

Hey all
Life has been pretty hectic in the past week or so for me. Aside from going going downtown one afternoon for a work related meeting, I had to stick around and check out the scene, and take part in the hoopla. It was really cool, I had a lot of fun. So much fun that I went back with Nat and some friend to the NFL Experience at Cobo hall. We enjoyed that so much, we almost went back downtown after shabbos, but didn't because the weather was so bad.

Work is keeping me busy, I met with three school districts in the "Thumb." I don't remember going out that way before, and it's pretty rural, not a lot of things to do, or people to advertise on the buses, but we'll see what happens with them.

I realized last night, after the Super Bowl, that I had some meeting in the Kalamazoo area, so I had to get up at like 6:30 to get down here. Due to lousy scheduling, I had my first meeting at 10:00 and my second meting is at 3:00. I am at the library, killing some time, till I leave for my next meeting.

thats pretty much what I've been up to. Hope everyone else is doing good

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home