The Loop

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Im finally here!!

Shalom and Hello to all. It only took me two years how to figure out how to get on this blog, lets just hope I dont forget after I log off. I hope you dont get points off for mispelling-
Quick update on the Grossbard clan
We are all busy selling cars and washing wigs (not at the same time or by the same person.)
Kids are busy in school doing,you know, kid things.
we had a mazal Tov last year I had a baby boy, weighing in at ___, named Koby, living in our house. (Linda now I know how you must have felt about me at times :) )He lives in the basement with whatever else lives down there that I havent been able to squash.
It pretty amazing having such an older kid around without raising him. No one has a baby and then start making shidduchim calls. Maybe they should and there would be few less single girls (but probably more divorces).
Im excited to be here on the blog and I hope I can join in and fill all of you on my excellent adventures. Like cooking, cleaning, diaper changing...
I do miss all you Israelites. I look forward to seeing you in the promised land!

6 Comments:

  • Welcome aboard, its about time you got online with the fam!!!!!
    I kind of think you were easier..maybe...hmmm...

    By Blogger mom, at 9:36 PM  

  • Welcome to the blog world :) I'm sure your computer teacher is shleppin' nachas :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:40 AM  

  • You're so funny. We can't wait to see you also, you look awesome in the pics from the party.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 5:52 AM  

  • welcome to the loop! It was great seeing you guys in America...

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 5:50 AM  

  • I miss you!!! Come soon!

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:43 AM  

  • Woohoo! Welcome!

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home