The Loop

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Pesach Sheni!

Today, in honor of Pesach Sheni, and our second chance to bring our Karban Pesach, I made Matza-Cheese Latkes. :)

Here were the reviews:

Mom - "They were delicious!"
Dad - "They were delicious!" (no originality, I know)
D - "No thanks, I'll have Trix."
F - "MOM!! Don't you remember I eat at school on Mondays?? I had Snitchel."
N - After 2 bites - "I don't like this. May I excuse the table?"

Me - Good, but not worth the 3 points I had to spend on one. (BTW, for those of you keeping score, I'm down one more pound. Bringing me to a total of 7 and half lost since I started WW three weeks ago, and since N was born.)

*UPDATE*
R - After also eating a piece of Shmura Matza. "It's good."

2 Comments:

  • what about arye?
    he didn't get to taste them yet?

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:52 AM  

  • Nope. He had work lunch. I'll update when he comes home and eats one cold out of the fridge.

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home