The Loop

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Teshuvah

I have to do teshuvah. I have complained about the total lack of customer service in Israel for a long time. Yesterday afternoon a lens from my glasses popped out because the screw broke. ( the reason that Hashem decided that this was a good event to happen to me requires more research). ( oh- maybe it was so that I could to teshuvah?) Any way- We went out to dinner with A and V to a fancy restaurant in Modiin that had an upscale optical shop next door. So I went in to get the glasses fixed thinking that this was going to cost significantly even though in the States it would be free as simple customer service. They quickly fixed the glasses and when I asked "Cama Zeh Oleh". They said "No Charge". I am sorry that I ever complianed about Israeli customer service, I resolve not to complian in the Future. I feel better now.
DAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home