The Loop

Sunday, January 11, 2009

batsheva not only means 7th daughter, it also means daughter of the oath.

hey!
its been a really long time since i wrote anything on here, because every time i start i remember that i have mad ADD and i find something else to do. but now, sarra and shlomo are watching soup heat up on a stove and none of my friends are on facebook. ergo, i figured this would be a good time to tell you guys the REAL story of whats going on in my life...if i can remember it.
so...i left school. then i went to live with sarra and shlomo :). (not in a creepy foster daughter way. just wanna put that out there.) then i went out with this guy yaakov. then i wanted to do sherut leumi. then i broke up with yaakov. then i wanted to do college. then i wanted to do sherut leumi. then i realized that i would hate college and the whole idea of it goes against all my theories in life. then the sherut leumi people decided to never call me back. THEN...i went for an interview in a gan for special needs kids, and that was fun. the kids were really cute and the people seemed really nice. they'd want me to do technical stupid things though, like change diapers (which i have been doing way too much recently) and clean dishes and other things like that. so i figured i would check out a couple other places, and if i didnt find anything better i would do that. the sherut leumi people kept not calling me back, and then one of them told me that this week there was a new law passed that they can't accept sherut girls after a certain time and the time is possibly over. anyways, we have to find out more about that.
i have a new life plan in the workings, but ill let you know more about it when i fix up the details. im sure there are a lot more things i could write about, but i cant think of any now.
oh yeah - thanks everyone for the happy birthday calls. im happy to tell ya'll that there is no one in our family who isnt tone deaf. my birthday was fun :) and now i'm 18.
i'm pretty old.
oh and i found out this shabbat that i cant spit. i dont know why. maybe it has something to do with the fact that the top of my middle finger got cut off by a table. i think im dysfunctional. everyone else i know can spit. but then again i guess everyone else i know is still in seminary :)

3 Comments:

  • how did you celebrate your 18th birthday?

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 1:16 PM  

  • Ok, I have 2 favorite lines in this post. They both had me literally Laughing Out Loud. Shev, I wanted to call you just to laugh on the phone about these lines but it's midnight......I don't know why you wouldn't be awake right now but maybe cuz you got up crazy early with my kiddies. So I will just post it.
    Here are my 2 favorite lines:
    "but now, sarra and shlomo are watching soup heat up on a stove"
    AND
    "i found out this shabbat that i cant spit. i dont know why. maybe it has something to do with the fact that the top of my middle finger got cut off by a table."

    Thanks for the laughs. :)

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 5:46 PM  

  • did you have to learn hebrew to get into sherut leumi, ergo daughter of the oath? isnt it creepy going out with a guy named yaakov? what was that like, i mean for the few minutes you were dating,. hey yaakov ummmm no thats my brother anyways anyway whatever works. hope something works out before sarra has a baby because being a mother of a teenager AND and infant is pretty difficult, ask mom.

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home