The Loop

Monday, May 30, 2011

21st century

I'm writing this note even though I understand that anyone reading it will just say "Dad is really old"
There I was , riding my bike around Kensington Lake with Dr Last and my cell phone rings. Its Aviva from Israel asking me for Hochheiser's cell phone number. WOW Can you imagine. Im in the middle of nowhere and I get a call from Israel. That is amazing. THE eND
The dAD
PS DONT FORGET-- EVERY BODY DUST OFF YOUR LAMINATED SHLAH HAKODESH TEPHILAH FOR FAMILY AND SAY IT THURSDAY ERUV ROSH CHODESH SIVAN'

4 Comments:

  • Come home soon, Sruli said he needs Zaydee.

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 1:45 PM  

  • Which is also Nava's birthday. Maybe that will help me remember this year.

    And BTW, Dad, it was Skype, so it was a FREE international call.

    By Blogger Veev, at 2:35 PM  

  • Dad is really old

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:00 AM  

  • Remember when you thought talking on the porch with no cord attached was exciting :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home