The Loop

Monday, July 04, 2005

Ribs....

Hey S&G, Y&D, D&S...
Did you get to eat ribs last night? I don't know if you are aware, but the other Zacks' ie...Detroit ones, got them last night. I know this because Mom told me that she was marinating them and then everyone, exept 'Nat (who doesn't eat them!) and Efraim (who had his 3rd bun in his whole life last night, ask him about it it's fascinating) ate them! Arye said he'd eat one for me. i hope all ya'll got someone to sponsor eating your ribs. Anyway, that's it...just tired and was about to turn off my computer...
Happy fourth!

4 Comments:

  • But the watermelon was the best part of the meal, and the baseball was the best part of the whole thing! Hoopla galore....

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:27 PM  

  • Simmy wanted to bbq tonight, but we certainly don't have ribs.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:56 AM  

  • we ende up having yummy coerned brought to us, with love, from Sarra all the way from far away Yerushalaim, Thanx Sarr.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 1:26 PM  

  • But I also didn't eat steak before I joined the Zacks Clan. So there is hope yet. Next year, perhaps ribs!!

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home