The Loop

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sooooo funny!

I brought in a roll of film about a month ago that I frankly didn't think there were any pictures on. I mean, seriously, who takes real pictures anymore? But I found the roll somewhere, and I thought I'd give it a whirl.

So I only picked them up today. They were from 4 years ago. There are adorable pictures of Ephraim, almost 2 then, Daniel at his 5th birthday party, and Naomi and Gaily hanging out with us. So cute! And so random! And I think there might even be pictures of the Labor Day '01 trip to Storybook Gardens and Toronto.

2 Comments:

  • I did the same thing. Our digital broke, so I finished off our roll and there were picks from shu and nat's wedding
    It was fun.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 1:16 PM  

  • Nat and I used a regular camera for teh first time in a long time, our memory card was full, and our computer is in pittsbriugh, so we had tio use a disposable. It's weord taking a picture and not knowing what's on it. Also Nat doesn't like me using the film camera, cuz i have a habit of snapping tons of bad pictures, so i enjoy digital more

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home