The Loop

Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Thumb

I went to a Tu B'Shvat seder last night. (Don't ask to me explain. I don't know.) I was moving my chair in during one of the Divrei Torah and I slammed my thumb between my chair and the table leg. Remember those stars in the old cartoons? Well I saw them flying around. Nobody noticed I think, but it really hurt.

But my thumbs are too fat to be able to tell whether it's swollen or not. All I know is I do a lot of things with my right-hand thumb that the pain is not allowing me to do today. For instance, putting my hair in one of those fishy-clips, doinf Nava's hair, setting my alarm clock, hanging up my clothes, spreading peanut butter on waffles. And don't even get me started on toilet paper.

I think I might have this x-rayed today. Who knows?

4 Comments:

  • can you spell BRUISED
    even though youre very strong i dont think you could break your thumb against a table leg.
    just have arye do everything

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:18 AM  

  • feel better

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:51 AM  

  • Thanks all, I did get it checked out and it's badly sprained. I'm wearing a brace and Arye will do everything!!

    By Blogger Veev, at 12:48 PM  

  • does he know yet? feel better!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home