The Loop

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Challa Maker

For the first time, this week, I made challot for Shabbat! We had meat ready made, and we were only eating here friday night, so there wasnt much to make. Shan had to study for a test on Friday, so I made onion soup and scalloped potatoes. But that only takes like 20 minutes. So I made Challa. I have pictures of them but its not working uploading them to blogger. But when I get it to work I will have the whole process in a picture essay. With the help of our new cookbook (thanks to Mom) and Golda and Elisheva (no, none of you know Elisheva), my four challot tasted wonderful.
In other good news, I havent eaten dairy in over a week.

4 Comments:

  • Why is not eating dairy a godo thing Pizza is a top food.
    I also made scalloped this week.

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:19 PM  

  • way to go dav, next time you'll have to bring some up here for us to tatse

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:10 AM  

  • we had scalloped potatoes too

    By Blogger docyaak, at 2:11 PM  

  • we may have all branched and started our own families in different cities and countries, but at least one thing combines us-scalloped potatoes!

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home